Shipping & payment methods
We deliver, for the moment, exclusively to Switzerland.
We offer the following shipping options:
- Parcel shipping (up to 120 kg several parcels are created)
- General cargo shipping (pallets or half pallets)
Orders received before 15.30 hrs will normally be delivered on the following working day.
For rural regions it may take up to two working days.
The costs are calculated based on the effective weight of the goods (e.g. up to 10 kg = 7.90 CHF, up to 20 kg = 9.90 CHF, etc.)
The detailed costs are indicated during the ordering process (during the checkout process).
Elimination of Fulfilment charges will take place as of a certain amount. The treshold amount is displayed during the checkout process.
Small quantity surcharges
Possible small quantity surcharges are shown during the ordering process.
For all private customers (B2C), as well as for all business customers (B2B) we currently accept the following payment methods (the payment options may change, at any time, due to customer or market developments):
- Advance payment
Other options, such as "invoice" and/or "cash payment" are only used in the B2B segment.
These additional options are subject to a separate agreement between Napure AG and the B2B business partner.
Additional information on the payment option " advance payment":
- The order will only be executed after reception of payment.
- The reservation of the goods is only valid for 2 working days.
- The order will be deleted from the system after 3 working days if payment was not received on time.